Welcome to my odd little world

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE HOME PAGE FOR THIS SITE HAS MOVED _ PLEASE VISIT www.sarcasmforbabies.com SO THAT YOU WILL SEE THE WHOLE SITE. SELECTING FAVORITE WORKS WILL BRING YOU BACK HERE TO SEE MY COLLECTION. THERE IS NOW AN ONLINE STORE AT www.cafepress.com/mbydalek


Hello and welcome to my collection of odd and ofttimes irreverent musings. To better understand where these oddities come from, let me introduce my professional and accomplished staff.
Jackson - At 4 years old, he provides my material and does field research on most of my off color subjects. He has expert skills in potty humor, digestive anomolies, and most bodily noises.
Christian - One of my twin 3 year olds, he leads my focus groups. Fortunately, he laughs at everything as long as I am making faces while I present it.
Laina - She is the other twin 3 year old and may be a mole in our organization. Most of her time is spent trying to destroy all original copies of my work by either eating the original documents or by dragging my computer off the desk and using it as a trampoline.
Sydney - She is our gorgeous little newborn intern. After her internship, she will become VP of Human Resources.
Chelsea - AKA - Little Brown Dog - Although she has been a part of the organization since day 1, her role has seemed to evolve into lab guinea pig. I am not sure why there would be animal experimatation going on in a poetry outfit, but the rest of the staff seems to find this to ba crucial part of daily operations

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hope I get some cake

This piece was written for my little Niece, Hope. She may be the only person in this world who enjoys cake as much as I do......

Whether from a bakery
Or baked up from a mix.
When I get the hankering,
I gotta have a fix

Sometimes it is yellow.
Other times it’s white.
And whenever it is chocolate,
I have to take a bite

So even if you hide it
At the bottom of a lake,
You’re never going to stop me.
I’m going to get your cake!

No comments: